Thứ Năm, 8 tháng 1, 2015

Đo chiều cao_Model No C522-01-0002_ Đèn phân cực ( Kiểm tra quang phổ Preform ) _ Agr TopWave Vietnam_STC Vietnam

Products

Height Gauge

The Height Gauge is used for the measurement of overall bottle height.  It is supplied with a high accuracy, digital readout with built-in port for serial communications. A rigid stand, designed particularly for the measurement of containers, is supplied for extra stability and measurement accuracy.
Ideal for:
  • Low capacity production facilities
  • Incoming inspection operations
  • Supplement for automated equipment
Measurement Range: Up to 24 inches (609.6mm)
Compatible with all types of bottles and rigid containers
Reliable and simple to use
Đoàn Thị Xuân Hảo
I Senior Sales Eng. I
====================
I Cellphone I    0169.868.0915
I Mail I    hao@songthanhcong.com
Online contact==============================================
                     Nick Yahoo:   hao_stc                          Nick Skype:  hao_stc
Chúng tôi trân trọng gửi đến quý khách hàng bảng giá các thiết bị  Agr TopWave sau :
STT 
2
2
2
2
1
2
1
1
1
2
2


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét